Already Purchased the eBook or paperback book?
Great! Click to Redeem Your Free Assessment.
The Leadership Nexus™ is a transformational approach to leadership that examines how Thought Time (focus) is related to Action Time (priorities).
From entry-level managers and high-level executives to teams, The Leadership Nexus™ is an invaluable tool designed to help reshape your approach to leadership.
Begin your leadership development journey by purchasing The Leadership Nexus™ paperback or eBook at Amazon.com. Purchase includes a free report of The Leadership Nexus™ Assessment.
Helping You Become A Better Leader Today – When Valuable Leadership Is Needed More Than Ever!
The simple truth is the need for healthy, effective leaders is growing, not waning. The faster we move, the more we need to provide wisdom, mentoring, and guidance, or we need to know where to seek it out for ourselves.
True leaders inspire and lead us to a place that makes all of the stress and hard work worth it. Leaders give the work experience some meaning. This is what led to the development of The Leadership Nexus™ – a program designed to help leaders at all levels to re-align themselves to ensure they are focused on the right work at the right time.
Featuring The Leadership Nexus™ Assessment, this new approach to leadership development recognizes that an effective combination of thought and action is a necessity for success.
The Leadership Nexus™ Assessment analyzes how you or your team perceive your thought and action time expenditures at the time you took the assessment. As such, it provides you with a picture of your current level of thought and action, and where that falls within the responsibilities of your position.
The Leadership Nexus™ is a unique way of examining the foundational elements of leadership: thought and action. Each of these elements is essential, but they are distinctly different.
- Understanding the areas of attention that are most important to success.
- Making effective decisions out of those thoughts.
- Becoming more conscious about where we spend our time.
- Learning how our actions reflect our true priorities.
Measure where you are and how it relates to your current position, and learn what skills you may need to grow into different leadership roles.
Through The Leadership Nexus™ Assessment , you will:
- Measure how much time and energy you are currently spending on each individual set of leadership skills.
- See what the leadership demands are at each level of organizational leadership, identify. the corresponding leadership skills necessary for each level, and learn what you can do to strengthen your leadership skills in regards to thought time and action.
- Does everyone on your team seem really busy, but they are not as effective as they need to be?
- Are your high level leaders spending more time putting out fires that should be handled by other team members?
- Are staff level workers wanting to grow, but not engaged in the solutions?
Use The Leadership Nexus™ to realign your team to function at the highest levels of their expertise. It is also a great tool for establishing benchmarks and goals for all leaders, regardless of their position.
The Leadership Nexus™ for teams includes an assessment for each team leader along with a team leader composite that quickly and effectively identifies the general leadership position of the team.
Includes a composite
Leadership Nexus score